It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Culture Night is back and bigger than ever, and we couldn’t be more excited. 22nd September, get it in your calendars because this is a day you won’t want to miss…
Get ready to twist and shout with the Kaizen team, because we’re setting up the biggest game of Outdoor Twister that Belfast has ever seen! Come find us in the car park beside St Anne’s Cathedral, where we’ll be setting up our set of 9 (yes, 9!) twister boards. from 3.30pm until 8.30pm.
We’ll have prizes, a grand tournament and a few other surprises on the day. Come say hello and see what weird and wonderful shapes you can contort yourself into. We can’t wait! Check out our event page here for full info.
Never heard of Culture Night? Where have you been?! It’s arguably the best night of the year. With over 300 events going on it’s always a struggle to fit everything into one yay, so here’s a few of our favourites from the #CNB17 programme:
- Artisan Market at Bank Square
- Aether’s Block Party at Aether and Echo
- Giant Street-Colouring Book at Studio Souk
- Mad Hatter Tea Party at Muriels
- Dance Like No One’s Watching at Writers Square
- Help Musicians Stage at Buoy Park
- Dodgeball’s Demos at York Street