It has become more than a necessity for every business to employ the best marketing techniques to advertise their brand and grab customer attention. While online marketing is a great way to increase your business reach and captivate the majority of your customers, you cannot simply ignore traditional marketing ways of promoting businesses as they work at their best in gaining attention when you have local people as your major portion of your customers. Roll-up banners or roller banners are still in the game and are commonly used as a marketing tool because of their versatility and impact.
Roller banners are absolutely fantastic marketing elements when you are looking to generate brand awareness for your business. When you are struggling to create your own space in a fiercely competitive environment then roll-up banners are the easiest way to be noticed by your prospects and pull them in. You can use these roller banners in a variety of situations and grab customer’s attention. Some of these sites include:
· Placing them in the reception area of your own office.
· Placing them at the office premises of your business partner.
· Using them to promote your newly launched products in an exhibition or a conference.
· Putting them at a place where people are standing in queues as it is most likely to grab their attention.
· Placing them outside your shop.
These are just a few examples where printed roller banners will help you publicize your product and brand name. You can get inspired and even think of new ideas to efficiently use them for your business promotion.
You can use them anytime and anywhere at your office, exhibitions, conferences, promotional events, and meetings. You can set roller banners indoors or outdoors, there is no limit to its flexibility of use. All you need to do is to design a good banner, get roller banner printing, hang it on the pole, and you are done!
How To Get The Best From Your Roller Banner?
1. Generally, people read top to bottom, left to right. Make sure you use this information wisely and add important elements into the banner in such a way that they grab instant attention. For example, put your logo and company name at eye level. Also, your contact details should be in front of the readers otherwise these details could be obscured or go unnoticed when people pass by.
2. Don’t add too much text on the banner. Your customers won’t bother to read it if you don’t stick to one main message.
3. Always use sharp, high-resolution images. Avoid low-resolution images for banners as they might look fine on screen or an A4 printout, but they will appear blurred and pixelated on printed banners.
4. Make the best choices while selecting colors such as black, red, or dark blue on white or yellow. Subtle colors won’t work or look good on roller banner stands. They will fail to grab attention quickly.
5.Make sure your message is noticed with clear fonts. Everything on your roller banner should be easy to read. Avoid showy or script-style fonts. Go for normal, big, and bold.
Roller Banners: Creative Printing Product That Is Ideal For Product Promotion
Till now we have understood how important and useful roller banners are for businesses. It’s time to find out the ways and places where you can use them creatively to promote your brand and company.
Trade Shows: Trade shows are probably the event where roller banners are commonly used. You must have a good, well designed, and well-printed roller banner as there will be thousands of companies exhibiting or promoting their brand using banners only. If you want to stand out from the crowd, get something different by designing an engaging banner. A good strong roller banner will help you stand out in a room full of fierce competition; at the same time help you grab the attention of anyone that passes your stand.
In-Store Promotion: Many people use roller banners with in-store promotions. In-store promotions with traditional poster boards and banners help brands to gain the attention of their customers in a less intrusive way. These can be popped up at the entrance and exit in your store in such a way to both greet your customers and say goodbye to them. These Roller Banners are easy to use and come with a quick pop up and pop down mechanisms which make them ideal for offering limited edition and limited availability offers.
Hospitality: Roller banners play a significant role in the hospitality industry as they are a great way to grab the attention of customers in bars, restaurants, and hotels. People associated with the hospitality industry use roller banners to showcase new events, promotional offers, and limited-time discounts. These banners can be exhibited at the entrance of your venue helping you raise responsiveness among your existing and new customers alike.
A printed roller banner irrespective of where it is publicized can help you seize the attention of anyone that sees it. Whether you use your creativity and design yourself or work together with the printing expert to create your banner, a strong and well thought out design can only help you win your customers over.