With St. Patrick’s Day quickly approaching, your business has an opportunity to capitalise on some festive holiday marketing. Whether it’s promoting St. Paddies Day events at your bar, or advertising a St Patricks Day promotion at your cafe – there are plenty of different ways you can market your business on or around St. Patrick’s Day.
Even though online branding has taken over the entire world, it is safe to say that traditional printing methods, such as roll-up banners, business cards, flyers, banners, etc., still haven’t lost their charm.
When it comes to printing services, you have various options to choose from. In case you have never stepped into the world of printing industry before, choosing the right printing services for your brand is most likely to get strenuous. That’s why we are here to help.
In this blog post, we are going to discuss various printing methods and which one should you choose to advertise your brand on St Patricks Day.
Brochures and Booklets
Even in this tech-dominated world, more and more businesses have started to use brochures. Why? Because they work remarkably. A brochure is one of the most effective ways to showcase your product/services to new customers.
Altering some elements on your booklets and brochures ahead of St Patricks Day can help your business tie in with the ongoing festivities. Whether its changing a simple colour scheme or adding a few nods to St Patricks Day – Its a great way to maximise your promotional material over the festival days.
And, since brochures are easy to distribute among people, you can easily spread the news by distributing them in the streets. In fact, brochures are more likely to be further passed by the majority of people.
Here are some of the advantages of using brochures for your product:
- Brochures hold a lot of information. This is one of the advertising methods where you can add a lot of information in a comparatively smaller area. Brochures usually come in a trifold design with additional flaps (inside). It means that you have an ample amount of space to describe your products and services while getting your message across at the same time.
- It is quite easier to distribute brochures. You can simply place the brochures through the mail and reach out to as many people as possible. You can strategize effectively to finalize locations, where distributing the brochures will attract the majority of customers.
- As compared to online marketing, brochures are relatively more cost-effective. They give you the chance to promote your brand without burning a hole in your pocket.
Brochures are the right type of printing services for brands that have just started in the market or have recently launched a product/service.
Business cards have been around forever. However, they still haven’t lost their charm. Whether you are a small business owner or own a well-established enterprise, a business card can go a long way in nurturing healthy business relationships.
Business cards act as a networking tool for your business. Whether you’re at a business meeting or a corporate conference, you can easily build relationships with other business owners.
Business Cards are a great small marketing tool you can use over seasonal periods to get your business name out there. Whether you use them to hand out to the passing crowds on St Patricks Day, or you distribute them to local bars and coffee shops to display – they are cost effective and can be eye-catching.
You can add charm by altering your business cards to include a simple St Patricks Day Pun, or adding a touch of green to tie in with the festivities.
Here are some of the benefits of using business cards.
- Business cards are extremely versatile. In addition to adding the contact details on your business card, you can also add other crucial information such as your business website and some specific business information.
- You can easily personalize your business cards. There is an array of designs and inks available in the market that you are free to get creative and design personalized business cards.
- Business cards work flawlessly and that’s why the majority of businesses distribute them. In addition to nurturing business relationships, business cards also bring in hundreds of customers every year.
Roll-up banners are one of the most effective advertising methods to draw customer’s attention and encourage them to purchase your product/services. Even though some people relate roll-up banners to trade shows and conferences, that’s not true at all.
In addition to these two situations, there are several other places where roll-up banners can become a great tool to promote your brand. For instance, a place where people usually stand in long queues, such as a movie theatre, is the best option to place a roll-up banner.
Doing so will captivate a large number of customers, the majority of which are likely to purchase your product/services. If you are a business with a shop front that will be near the masses on St Patricks Day, Roller banners are particularly effective. Standing above the crowds, they can attract easy attention.
Maybe your a bar, advertising a St Patricks Day band – or a coffee shop promoting a St Patricks Day deal. Or maybe you just want a way to draw the crowds to your business!
Here are some of the benefits of using roll-up banners for branding;
- The installation process of roll-up banners is too easy. You don’t need any special expertise to install roll-up banners. And, once they have done the job, it’ll take a couple of seconds to disassemble them. Unlike large hoardings, roll-up banners are less complicated to install.
- Roll-up banners are light-weight and that’s why it is extremely easier to carry them around. Even though they have a larger size, roll-up banners aren’t heavy at all. You can even hold them in your hands and walk effortlessly.
- Roll Up Banners draw attention from customers and that’s true for sure. Due to their larger size, they can be easily spotted inside a conference room. It means they’ll attract the majority of the customers.
Wrapping Things Up
Now, that you know the 3 best advertising methods for brand promotions, it’s time to choose the most suitable method for your brand. If you still have any confusion, contact our printing experts. At Kaizen Print, we offer a wide range of printing services so that you can effectively promote your brand and reach the right customers.