Brochures form an integral part of the traditional printed marketing collateral, despite the growing popularity of online marketing initiatives. A well-designed brochure is very much a collectible item, not only for its captivating visual effects, but for the loads of product-specific information featured in it.
Let’s take a look at a few reasons for companies to include brochures in their marketing collateral:
- Brochures help capture the attention of potential customers, especially in the case of small and emerging businesses that are on a tight budget.
- They are both more effective and pocket-friendly than product advertisements on magazines and newspapers, given the fact that prime space on print media is costly. Advertisement space is shared by several businesses competing for public attention, making it a challenge to really get noticed amongst the competition.
- Brochures or booklets, on the other hand, can focus entirely on the business and its offerings, thereby getting the undivided attention of all potential customers who browse through them. The key, however, is to make the content both interesting and informative, supporting it with appropriate images, and including a call to action.
- They are versatile pieces of printed information that can be used for promoting almost all types of products and services, and in different venues, right from reception desks of offices to promotional events. They are found in several formats such as menus, flyers, product guides, and newsletters, in addition to the conventional tri-fold style.
- Brochure printing services are definitely more cost-effective, given the discounts that are usually offered with bulk printing. The cost per brochure reportedly comes down with the number of prints. Regular customers also enjoy discounted brochure printing offers.
- Effective marketing campaigns are all about customer interactions. Brochures are simply just another way to interact with customers and generate leads for the sales teams to follow up.
- A printed brochure is any day easy to access and read when compared to content from an e-mail or a website.
Given the multi-fold benefits of using brochures for marketing purposes, it should be noted that the quality of design, content, images, the paper and the ink used for brochure printing is the key factor, which determines its effectiveness.
Brochure Printing Designs and Dimensions
Professional graphic designers can help businesses finalise a suitable content format for their brochures, including an impressive front page. The normal tri-fold design can easily hold up to five sections of concise information on the product or services.
Brochures can also be created to contain multiple pages of information and in different sizes too, depending on the business needs. Choosing the right brochure size is essential as people respond well to clutter-free content, aptly supported by images.
Again, the texture of the paper and the finishing effects make a marked difference on how well the brochure is received. If you have any questions on what paper type or finish would best suit your brochure, our print team will be able to help with this and share samples with you to help you to decide what will work best for your brochure.
Relying on the services of reputed and experienced brochure printing service providers will help companies leverage the power of brochures as a cost-effective marketing tool. At Kaizen Print, we have printed hundreds and thousands of brochures in our time. Our team has printed every type of brochure you can imagine, so we are confident that we can produce a brochure that not only meets a high print standard, but also one that will effectively engage and capture your intended audience.
We have a team of designers who are experienced in designing effective and engaging brochures for businesses, so if you need any assistance we would be more than happy to help.