Congratulations to all the team at Vital Nutrition with the launch of their brand new website. Which looks awesome! We have worked with Jane for nearly 5 years now and have seen the business grow substantially over that time. It’s great to be a part of, in our own little way a business that has the potential to change the lives of so many people. Congratulations Jane. We hope the new website brings even more customers your way.
The latest project we have been working with Jane on is her Good Mood Foods a5 booklet. Food and nutrition can have a powerful impact on our mood and emotions. Jane gives examples of how simple changes to our dietary input can improve your mental well-being. Currently, Jane is hosting a number of seminars across Northern Ireland and during these, she gives real world examples of how foods can and do affect you daily. Jane’s understanding of these areas is extremely detailed, but she brings this life with a super easy to understand discussion.
- What foods can help boost mood
- Why sugar and caffeine only provide a temporary boost
- How a food diary can help you discover what foods affect you.
- The ingredients of a perfect ‘Mind Meal’ to help lift mood
- Simple changes you can make immediately to help boost your endorphins
- Why a low fat diet may be a contributing factor in depression
Pop on over to vital-nutrition.co.uk and find out more.
Jane’s Good Mood Food Booklet – Print Specification
A5 Printed Booklet
You can order your own A5 booklet printing right here on this site. We offer a range of papers and finishes including:
- Self Cover – This is when all pages of the booklet are printed on the same paper weight
- Heavy Cover – When the cover of the booklet is printed on a 300gsm paper (light card)
- Heavy Cover with Matt Lamination – we laminate our booklets with a beautiful soft matt lamination
- Heavy Cover with Gloss Lamination – A bright gloss lamination helps make colours vibrant and protects your booklet.