92  motivate your customers

Business mentors suggest you should give away 90% of your ideas for free and charge for the remaining 10%. Motivating your customers with ideas that benefit them over you, should be your priority. Sales will follow naturally when you put your customers first and appeal to their desires. Be positive about their business, focus on their needs and answer problems they have. Doing this rather than thinking about the next sale will put you in the top 1% of sales people. It will build long term relationships and remove competition from approaching your customers. By being the positive driving force, you will motivate your customers to become sales people for you. They will wholeheartedly recommend your services and products without request.

To download the entire e-book for free, visit - http://eepurl.com/bLGXV5